San Diego PCB, LLC.
Conveniently located in Scripps Ranch at the southeast corner of I-15 and Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego PCB, LLC. specializes in printed circuit board design.
We have a corporate culture of Accuracy, Commitment to Schedule, Knowledge, and Quality.
With our 200+ years of combined experience and expertise provided on thousands of printed circuit boards, you can rest assured your design will be done correctly, on time and within budget. The designers employed at SDPCB are CID (Certified IPC Designers). As a result, we provide the customer with the latest industry trends for Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Assembly (DFA) and Test (DFT). Our commitment to quality is never ending as we are constantly striving for perfection, not only in meeting the requirements of the jobs, but meeting schedules and all customer expectations.
Our designers share one common value… Customer First. We offer personalized, professional service whether you are local, regional or international. This has made SDPCB one of the most successful PCB design service centers in the industry. We are not a standard 8-5 business. We offer extended hours with weekends and evenings available. Our designers may also be available for on or off-site meetings on an as-needed basis.
It is our business philosophy to provide a “Virtual CAD Department” in order to effectively utilize emerging technologies, and to quickly leverage error-free data through the use of Altium, PADS, Expedition, and Allegro in order to solve the most simple to the most complicated designs.
Services & Specialties
- Printed Circuit Board Design:
- Extreme High Density Digital, DDR and Analog
- High Frequency RF
- Advanced DUT and Load Boards
- Advanced Signal Integrity Constraints
- Schematic Capture
- Complex Mechanical and Electrical Constraints
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) Analysis and Implementation
- Design for Assembly (DFA) Analysis and Implementation
- Design for Test (DFT) Analysis and Implementation
- Circuit Simulation and Analysis Utilizing Hyperlynx
- Development of High Density Interconnect (HDI) Technology
- Manufacturing Procurement: Fabrication / Kitting / Assembly
- Mission Critical Designs; where it must work right the first time
Note: Although we strive for 100% accuracy and consistency, there are times where a mistake may occur. If at any time you become aware that a library entity that we created was done so incorrectly, please inform us immediately and we will correct it immediately at no-charge to you. Beyond correcting the incorrect library entity, San Diego PCB, LLC. is not liable for any damages.